Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LADY GAGA-MEAT DRESS

How many of you have seen this weird fashion before? LADY GAGA wearing a Meat Dress at,OMG!!! a dress really made of meat not sure its cow,bull,goat or what haha...but eek,how someone can wear meet on one's body which is of meat as well bwahahaha...but Lady Gaga did this.yeah yeah she always do something different but this was way too different according to me.Hats off to her.

I mean i don't know how she managed to carry the weight of the meat,how did she managed to bear the smell for long time as she wore it in MTV Video Awards function where she bagged an award as well for the Best video of the year for the song Bad Romance.
Not only the dress but cap,purse,shoes..oh everything was made up of meat and while receiving the award she said "I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse."hahaha.. Anyways it was a weird step taken by Lady Gaga...But wait it isn't only meat dress,she wore Meat Bikini as well for Vouge cover page shoot..OMG!!again.I mean she is truly doing amazing or say strange things in her life.
Again...i don't know how did she managed to wear this on her body.Really bold steps and this thing is still in discussion.With being a famous singer she is now famous for meat as well :P

8 comments:

  1. your spelling sucks so fucking bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao I almost spit out my coffee when I saw her on T.V!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats wrong with the spelling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meat was spelled "meet", I's were not capitalized and spaces were forgoten.

      Delete
    2. Nobody cares, get a life.

      Delete
    3. The spelling's not terrible. The grammar and punctuation, however, make my eyes bleed.

      Delete
  4. Who would even think about makin a dress out of meat ? For real

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely indited content , Really enjoyed looking at . strippers Miami

    ReplyDelete